St James Church
The first St James Church was built as a daughter church of Aston Parish Church in 1890, and then became a parish church in its own right in 1906.
A modern multi-purpose church building replaced the first church in 1981. The main hall has a Sanctuary that may be screened off, allowing the nave area to be used for community use. The new church also includes purpose built accommodation for the St James Advice Centre.
Following fire damage in 2001, the church underwent some major repairs before it was fully available for the congregation and the community once again.